IMG_0663-HDR.jpg
IMG_0675-HDR.jpg

Finished images

Originally a baggage depot and then later an Express Station for the US Postal Service, now the future home of a Greyhound Station. Three oversized doors were preserved in their state with several years of paint shining through. The concrete floor dates back to 1898 and was polished and sealed.

IMG_0679-HDR.jpg
IMG_0701-HDR.jpg

 

The wood ceiling and the wood walls are original interior siding with the lead paint removed. The lighting, both interior and exterior is set to match the time period while meeting today's energy and safety standards. The exterior siding is 75% original material that was removed from the building, lead paint removed and used as a template for new siding to be milled for the other 25% of the building.

To see images of the project before and during construction, click here and here.